Sunday, January 2, 2011

3 goals in 30 days

Here's an update

You may have noticed that long list of goals along the side of my blog. That is my 101 goals in 1001 days list. And I have an update for you...

I crossed skiing off my list! Before Christmas I got to go skiing with the Boy and his family, and I am pretty sure I am passed. Both he and his parents read this so I guess if I didn't they'll let me know ;)


The Boy and I at the top of the mountain. On a clear day they say you can see forever. 

I hadn't been skiing in four years so it was awesome to get back out on the slopes, and Telluride was a beautiful place to do it at. Beautiful scenery, a really neat town, and we got to drive past Ralph Lauren's ranch. I told the boy I would work there if I got an unlimited supply of Ralph Lauren clothing!

To help me accomplish some more goals this month I am going to participating in the 3 in 30 challenge.


The goal is accomplish 3 goals in 30 days. The idea came from the blog The Tuckers Take Tennessee, and I would encourage you to participate too. Choose your three goals then blog about them, tweet using #3in30 or post to their facebook page. Every Friday they will be asking for updates allowing everyone is stay on track!

My #3in30 goals are:

19. Pay for the next person's, in line, meal

42. Save $300 a month for 12 months - going to start on this one

92. Read USA Today online everyday for a seven days straight (hopefully this will turn into a habit!)

Let me know if you want to participate in the 3 in 30 challenge. There is still 28 days left in the month!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goals! You've done a great job of thinking outside the box and finding ways to bless others while bettering yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will join you on the pay for someone next in line! I've been meaning to buy the next person starbucks but the last couple times, no one is behind me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed our state Crystal! Ralph Lauren's Ranch is near Ridgeway I believe. If so, that's also the area where the original True Grit was filmed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...