Thursday, December 9, 2010

Turquoise Pillows

Get comfy

If you haven't been on Junk Gyspy's website go now. They have all kinds of great items from accessories to clothing, home wares and junk!


I think this turquoise pillow from Junk Gypsy is great!


This handmade turquoise sweater pillow would be a great way to give a room a pop of color.

And don't forget about the the Purple Banner Designs giveaway. They have lots of turquoise fabrics to choose from if you are the winner. Reading through everyone's favorite Christmas gifts has been fun too!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love those..... turquoise and I kinda have a little love affair goin' on....I can't get enough of it. I just wished my hubby felt the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I take it turquoise is your favorite color?! And maybe some purple too based on your blog colors? :)

    Sounds like you have a great job. I would be extremely passionate about supporting farmers/ranchers. (If you noticed, I had a button to support Farm Rescue on the side of my posts as I really like their efforts to support the Midwestern folks. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet - silly boys don't always know what's best

    texwisgirl - yes I look purple because of my Alma Mater, Kansas State University and I love turquoise. Every Thursday I have a Turquoise post, be sure to check back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...