Monday, December 27, 2010

My Simmental Cows - a sneak peak

Cows and snow

Since my other camera card is buried in one of my suitcases the what I gave and what I got Christmas post will have to wait. So instead I will leave you with a sneak peak of the pictures I took out at my family's pasture this morning. It was the perfect combination of cows and hoarfrost.


Firstdate one of our leading Simmental donor females. She was showed this fall, but now has her working clothes on. We'll bring her home a little closer to her calving due date.

A group of the Simmental yearlings. The future looks bright looking through these girls.

Also don't forget there are just a few more days to vote on the Best of the Barns awards. My suggestions are Star Lake Cattle Ranch's facebook page, Purple Banner Designs, The Show Text, I am Angus and of course Crystal Cattle!

7 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Very nice looking cattle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I love the frost on the barb wire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sad we didn't have the mommas in the pasture out back yesterday but I did get some amazing shots with the new camera of the frost too! Travel safe back to MO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photo Crystal! I took some photos of my Simmental cattle too when I was home in MN! I enjoy your blog a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos, the cattle look great! Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...