Saturday, December 18, 2010

Headed out on a little vacation

Headed out on the slopes.

I am very excited to begin Part 1 of my Christmas Holidays. Currently, I am waiting in the airport to catch a flight to Telluride, Colorado. The Boy and I will be meeting up with his family. It's been quite a few years since I have been skiing and I can't wait to be out on the slopes. I also get to meet more of the Boy's extended family and we are exchanging Christmas gifts.
You have to check out the Whispering Pines website to see their awesome selection of homemade pillows. I love all of their state pillows are well.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and are enjoying spending time with friends and family.

5 comments:

  1. OH have fun - I love skiing and haven't been in 2 years! My sister lives in Gunnison Colorado so we love to visit and ski!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, Crystal! Sounds as though it will be a fantastic get-away:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that your skiing right now! It sounds like a good start to the holidays in my book! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! It was a blast and I will post pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...