Thursday, August 12, 2010

Turquoise Thursday - Smith and Western

Beads, beads, beads

There is a this great blog that I visit called The Farmer's Trophy Wife. She has some great interior design and fashion posts, and for never meeting we think much too much alike. She introduced me to a great store called Smith and Western, and they have some great pieces. Include these turquoise finds. 

A great bracelet, at a really good price.

Love this necklace, and it comes in multiple colors. 

And they would go great with this dress.

Take some time to go through this site. They have some great pieces at a variety of price points.  

2 comments:

  1. oh I love those...oj I'm deffinetly gonna check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout babe! And isn't that site addicting?! I love how they style their outfits! And there are some gorgeous necklaces there that are on my "lotto list"! Great post, although your turquoise thursdays might by my downfall....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...