Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rustic Cattle Crosses

You can use it to keep them on or put it on your wall. 

A friend of mine, that I went to junior college with, Jeana Sankey started making these crosses with her soon-to-be husband. I just love them, and think the heifer cutout it perfect. One of these might look pretty good on my wall.


I think I like the top one the best. Both of the crosses sell for $25 each.


You can email Jeana - jsankey36@hotmail.com - and if you pick one up be sure to let us know.

2 comments:

  1. I like the top one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel MarthalerJuly 29, 2010

    These are awesome!!! I will have to keep these in mind for wedding gifts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...