Friday, April 9, 2010

Sex in the City makes me very happy

Don't read too much into that title. 

Guess what is coming to theaters this May - Sex in the City II - and I can't wait! (I am writing this post with a sing songy voice in my head because I am so excited! You should try reading it that way, it's more fun). I remember when the first movie came out and a whole group of us girls went. We were in awe. I think Sara Jessica Parker is just amazing. And if you look at my 101 in 1001 list you will notice that collecting all the Sex in the City DVDs is on my to-do-list, because there is nothing that a little Sex in the City can't fix.

So here is a little sneak peak. It already has my heart racing. (And thanks to Air for helping me make this little discovery.)




And click here if the video is getting cut off. I was having some trouble with formatting.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this -- us girls in the CAB office just made plans to go watch it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Blog - I especially love the 101 in 1001! How inspiring to make my own little goal/bucket list!

    I just watched the video of the new movie, Sex in the City. It made my day! Thanks for sharing!

    Keep up the great work!
    Mallory Parrish
    Giddy Up Glamour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...I may have teared up watching the trailer....I adore these girls!!!! I am now offically EXCITED!!!!!
    Thanks Crystal!

    http://www.farmerstrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a preview for this earlier in the spring and I got teared up in the theatre! I love Sex in the City!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...