Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Music discovery... Jaida Dreyer

Can't get enough of her. 

Between the recent ACM's and Calf Fry coming up I have got music on the mind. Currently, I am working the the 2010 Great American Calf Fry Road Trip Playlist, which you will be getting a taste of in the coming weeks. Ms. Bewitching (who I think I am going to change to Doc) and I are going to be road-tripping down to Stillwater to meet Miss Classy, Cgood and the Trailer Park Gang, and we are going to need something to be jammin' to.

However, I have made a music discovery via Twitter. Her name is Jaida Dreyer and she is fantastic. The problem is I am pretty sure she hasn't signed with anyone because I can't find a place to download her music! However, thank the Lord for YouTube. She's all over it. Now we just need to find a way to get this girl on the radio or at least iTunes.





She has a list full of awesome songs. You can either search for her on YouTube or visit her Myspace page here. 

p.s. If you missed yesterday's post you have to check it out. The comments are great!


2 comments:

  1. Jaida is Canadian too - really cool! Have a BLAST at Calf Fry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste in music! Jaida is truly an amazing singer/songwriter. I love her new song Half Broke Horses!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...