Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Livestock Publications Council headed to Des Moines

Spreading the message. 

After a successful speaking engagement in Lousiville at the Regional Livestock Publications Workshop, I have been invited back to do one a little closer to home. Next Tuesday, May 4, I will be speaking at the Midwest Regional Workshop on the American Angus Association's use of video in our PR and national advertising campaigns, and how to distribute that video.

I am really excited to be speaking to this dynamic group of communicators again. Not only can we use video in the workplace, but it is a great way for producers to tell their story as well.

If you are interested in signing up you only have a until Thursday, April 29. You can click here for more information. There are some really great seminars. I am very excited to hear Kay Johnson, director of Animal Ag Alliance, talk about their use of social media in response to the Yellowtail/HSUS issue. And I would love to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there, but The Showbox deadline messed everything up! Some of my co-workers will be in attendance though...have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad I am going to miss you! They are having a workshop in KC in June. Maybe you'll have to make that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...