Monday, April 19, 2010

Benefits of 4-H besides the Head, Heart, Health, Hands part

Hello Monday!

Oh Monday we meet again. I really can't complain about you too much. It was a great weekend full of spring cleaning, golf, and grilling. Including some awesome sirloin strips, that I was charged eye of round price. Maybe the meat man was impressed with my knowledge of cuts and marbling and decided he's slip me the discount. Then again he could just be blind and typed in the wrong code, believe what you what.

Anyways, back to 4-H. Many of you know my passion for 4-H. Ya I was a do-gooder... club president, record book winner, loved quiz bowl and even made it to 4-H Ambassador level. Despite all those trophies, banners and ribbons, I guess you could say there was something else in 4-H that caught my eye.


Cgood sent this to me as a way to kick off the week. Made me smile. Happy Monday.

12 comments:

  1. Love it, Crystal! Too funny! One of my best friends and I were just talking last week about how we both had our first kiss at a 4-H trip....apparently we're not alone in understanding the benefits of 4-H! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first kiss was also on a 4-H trip. I wonder how big of a trend this is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - this is awesome!! Add me to the "trend" count CGood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'll admit the only reason I stayed in 4-H Livestock Judging was for the boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I never knew 4-H could be so scandalous. I have a feeling there might be some more followers out there that have had the same experience?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might have kissed a boy at 4-H camp;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sent this to Chelsea. It was on my friend's fridge, and I had some major flashbacks...I was also a 4-Her, and can safely say that there are few things better in life then watching cowboys wash cattle in tight, tight Wranglers.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew there would be others. Now I am going to have to keep my eye out for this magnet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My boyfriend is NOT in 4H :) Yes, I am the homeschooled over acheiver: Vice president, reporter, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't remember kissing a boy at 4-H camp, although we did break a lot of hearts. Provincial and Reginal 4-H shows are a different story though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so missed out on this in high school! Our 4H club was tiny and not involved in the camps, 4H on parade, etc.....but my husband said that yes....4H was A LOT of fun.....hmmmm....

    http://www.farmerstrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am beginning to worry. Once I have kids, I might have to monitor their 4-H activities a little closer! hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...