Saturday, April 17, 2010

101 in 1001 update

Doing not too bad. 


A lot of people have commented on my 101 in 1001 list. I actually got the idea from a friends blog. There is an official 101 in 1001 website, that gave me a lot of ideas for what I could complete. By posting it on my blog I see it everyday and become more accountable to my followers. If you make an a list I would love to hear some of your goals.

The white is the completed stuff, and it is actually increasing, but I really haven't been updating you. So this is what has been up.

During my spring cleaning, I switched out my winter clothes for spring clothes. And man do I have a lot of clothes... a lot of clothes that I don't wear or fit anymore. Surely, somebody could use some of these clothes. So two huge garbages of clothes went to Big Sisters Big Brothers. Check donate clothes.

One of my good friends was having a bad week. Actually we both were. Unfortunately, we live too far apart to get together for drinks and solve our and the worlds problems. So I sent flowers. Cheered us both us. Only need to send one more bouquet until I can completely scratch send flowers off my list. Who wants some.

Against, Dave Rasmey's advice I am getting a credit card. Primarily to get the airmiles on this flight to Australia. Dave I promise I will pay it off each month in full.

Church. I haven't been as often as what I was going this Winter. But I am on track. Even got to take in Easter service with R3's family.

And as you have seen I have kept up with my blog for over a year.

So not bad. I still have February 2012 until everything has to be scratched off!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, what did you think of the Masters of Beef Advocacy? A lady in our CowBelles just finished hers, mom and I are both thinking of doing it this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Master's of Beef Advocacy course was great. It's a lot of things you already know, but gives you hard facts to use when talking with the public. I also really like all the support materials and online social site you get to join once you are alumni. I would definitely encourage anyone to enroll. You must have seen it was on my 101 in 1001 list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of creating a list. I have so many things I'd love to do, but always seem to get caught up in the day to day. Maybe I'll have to come up with one of my own!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...