There is a little more white over there
If you look on the right-hand paper of my blog you will notice a list call 101 in 1001. I am supposed to complete these 101 goals in 1001 days. Well in the past month I have been able to scratch a few more things off my list.
1. I went and saw the musical Peep Show - featuring Holly Madison. I used to love the show Girls Next Door. I thought all the dancing and singing was awesome, R3 wasn't quite as impressed. It is a Vegas style show, so tops of topless girls - this however didn't prevent the crowd from being close to 75% girls! (p.s. Holly can not sing or act to save her life, luckily most of her role was just to stand there and look pretty!)
2. I mailed out Christmas cards! OK I am sorry, not everyone got one, but I still send out some and before Christmas! So I am giving myself an A for effort!
3. I went to my first NHL game and it was awesome. This update is getting its own post so stay tuned for details.
4. I didn't make it to church in November, but got there twice in December. Even my pastor commented, "Two weeks in a row, look at you Crystal!"
5. I now have four of the six seasons of Sex in the City thanks to Mom and Stacy for giving them to me as Christmas presents!
6. And if I keep my bedroom clean for until the end of next week, I am definitely counting that as two weeks, because it was spotless the whole week before I left for Christmas!
If you start a list I would love to know!