Thursday, November 5, 2009

This is why I love K-State Football

Go State!

This weekend we have a huge game - we are playing our arch rivals KU (Kansas). This game (well actually most K-State games) can turn sweet innocent girls into swearing sailors, and this one will be no exception. I guess you could say we have passion.


Out on I-70 there is this huge billboard the has a big ugly Jayhawk (KU's mascot) on it. Now I am all letting people advertise, but common on this Jayhawk/KU billboard is clearly in Wildcat country. And because of that this is what usually happens...

Cgood sent me this picture on Tuesday. Now I do not believe in destruction of property, but I'm a pretty proud alumna too. EMAW stands for Every Man A Wildcat. I can't even count how many times this has happened, may those Jayhawks will get the message, and take their billboard back to Lawrence. We are coming for a fight this weekend boys. What can I say I bleed purple!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...