Thursday, November 19, 2009

Something for the Big 12 Cowgirl and others! - Christmas Wish List

It is almost here...

In the coming weeks I hope to share with you a few ideas to be added to your Christmas lists, to buy for those on your nice list, or if you want to send me something in the mail, please feel free to select from these items!

Thanks to my great friend Robyn, over at Copper West (an awesome new western lifestyle website) I discovered these metal cutout pendents from Whiskey Creek Designs. These pendents are really reasonably priced and they have lots of cute necklaces, shirts and handbags on their site as well. 

Of course I would love the powercat design! I need to see if they have them in the dark metal.

And for all my Oklahoma State girls, a little Pistol Pete to add to your necklaces.

And for those that just love the western lifestyle!

7 comments:

  1. I am getting one of pendants! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crystal! I just came across this blog post about Whiskey Creek Designs. Thank you for being inspired to write about my products. I'll check about the darker metal, but if not we could always put a coat over it to give it a darker look! I'm a OSU grad by heart, but I do have some Wildcat grads in my family!

    Thanks so much,
    Kaycee Brandon - Owner of Whiskey Creek Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaycee, you have some great stuff! Brandi, you'll have to check out the website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh! Love, Love, Love the Wildcat Pendant! Oh so cute...will definitely check out this Whiskey Creek design place! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out Crystal!! You're amazing - thrilled that you loved them. Kaycee - love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 15, 2010

    armstrong***

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJuly 15, 2010

    Are you selling the pistol pete neckles?

    if so would you mind emailing me...shelbymaearstrong@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...