Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A little shopping at the Royal - Part 2

More like window shopping...

While most of my time at the American Royal was spent hanging out with friends, watching cattle shows, attending the LPC Gala and dressing up for Halloween, I also had a little bit of time to do some shopping. And did I ever find some great stuff!

This year I was impressed with the booths at the Royal, especially a booth called Ann's Turquoise. However I am pretty sure I am going to have to win the lottery or find a really rich guy that likes to buy me gifts, before I will be owning much out of this store! On their website there are lots of other cool jackets and jewerly. Some of the stuff I posted on here isn't on the website but they are attending a variety of shows this fall.


I thought this was a really neat idea, and this was in my price range. You buy these bracelets or necklace chains ($18-25) and then you buy the charms to clip on ($8 each). You can layer on as many or as little as you would like. Was very tempted to buy.



I love this belt! If anyone wants to treat me you should buy me this. And if you could find it in black that would be even more wonderful! Hint. Hint.


One day when I am a big high roller I am going to walk around in beautiful jackets like this that are covered in turquoise and studs. Definitely way out of my price range, but really fun to look at.

2 comments:

  1. I...WANT...IT...ALL!!!! Especially those charms, they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they wonderful! Would be great on anyone's Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...