Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Believe - Part VI

I Believe Tuesdays has moved to Wednesday this week!

Sorry for the delay. I feel bad especially with all my new followers and my faithful readers! This past week I have been in Louisville for the NAILE - lots of details on that to come.

I believe...
That the people you care about the most in life are taken from you too soon.


I recently found out a very good friend of my family's passed away. Jim Miller was an awesome man, and had an awesome family. When I was born he wrote me this letter. Encouraging me as a future business women to become involved with his horses, and that I would make a fine jockette. However, it would require a strict diet of Angus beef. I would have to insist that parents feed me Angus beef, which is funny because 1. my family raised Simmental cattle, and 2. I actually work for the Angus Association now. Good people are taken from each day, but they leave many lessons and memories behind!

(You can click on the letter to read it yourself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...