Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving - southside

So much to be thankful for.

So first of all I really feel like Thanksgiving is over. In Canada Thanksgiving is in October, so I missed out on that one, and now that I am in Canada for Agribition over American Thanksgiving, there is definitely a lack of turkey and pumpkin pie in my life.

Luckily, I took things into my own hands and made these mini pumpkin pies. Yes, I can bake/cook I know it may surprise some of you that I do have domestic skills.

I think I have lots of be thankful for and give gratitude to. The biggest being my family. My family is pretty normal, and you might think well that isn't very exciting, but sometime normalacy can be a good thing. Illness, seperation, family members not speaking to each other, etc. are all things that haven't really affected me or my family. Sure we all have bumps in the road, but they are pretty insignificant. As I talk to friends a lot of them have had to go through much more than I have, and sometimes it has brought them a lot of heartache. I am grateful that somehow my family has managed to avoid many of these events, and I don't really have any advice on how we have done it. I guess just lots of love. So I am thankful for things being the way they are.

Enjoy spending time with your friends and family this Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...