Follow by Email

Friday, November 20, 2009

Back from the land of the Derby

... well not quite, more like the cattle barns

The North American International Livestock Exposition, NAILE, Louisville - that is where I have been for the past week, and therefore there was a slight lack of posts. I mentioned how much I enjoy the American Royal, but Louisville is a pretty darn good time too. And this is what happened:
A complete lack of sleep, a presentation on video and new media at the Livestock Publications Council's regional workshop, getting to walk through the Simmental barns, finding a one of the best heifers I have seen in awhile, meeting new people, attending the Livestock Judging banquet, showed our second I am Angus video, participating in the Association's annual meeting, getting to hang out with the junior board, rooming with Ms. Bewitching, turning a few heads, taking lots of pictures, laughing a lot and pretty much just having a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a blast Crystal!! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...