Friday, November 20, 2009

Back from the land of the Derby

... well not quite, more like the cattle barns

The North American International Livestock Exposition, NAILE, Louisville - that is where I have been for the past week, and therefore there was a slight lack of posts. I mentioned how much I enjoy the American Royal, but Louisville is a pretty darn good time too. And this is what happened:
A complete lack of sleep, a presentation on video and new media at the Livestock Publications Council's regional workshop, getting to walk through the Simmental barns, finding a one of the best heifers I have seen in awhile, meeting new people, attending the Livestock Judging banquet, showed our second I am Angus video, participating in the Association's annual meeting, getting to hang out with the junior board, rooming with Ms. Bewitching, turning a few heads, taking lots of pictures, laughing a lot and pretty much just having a great time.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...