Saturday, November 21, 2009

101 in 1001 goal update

Trying to keep on going


As you may have noticed that list on the right side of my blog is slowly (actually very closely) turning white. White is good - that mean's things are getting scratched off the list.

1. I ate at another new restaurant - Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky. After spending a week in Louisville eating barn food I was ready for something good. We had heard that Vincenzo's was one of the best places to eat in town, and I guess we were right, as they have been hosts to Steven Spielberg, Sylvester Stallone, Mike Tyson, among others.

2. I am going to my first away K-State game. Yes, I will be sitting in the sea of red on Saturday, being a spec of purple, as I cheer on my Wildcats against Nebraska.

3. I also have been on our treadmill a lot (or at least when I am home) so that scratches off walk five times in one week.

Yup that's about it. One goal at a time right. Hopefully, I will finish my book one my flight back home to Agribition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...