Monday, October 12, 2009

An interesting question

PETA how are you going to answer this?



This just goes to show how PETA never really answers the question. They just skirt around the issue answering questions with questions. All I can say it that farmers and ranchers know the truth and we are the ones that can answer the publics questions and concerns the best.

________________________________

p.s. it is going to be another extremely busy week! Just stick with me, and I promise I will be posting again more regularly. Also, Happy Canadian Thanksgiving today! Be thankful for all your blessings and that PETA and HSUS hasn't gotten so bad that we can't have turkeys on our plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...