Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Recap - Part 2

And this is how it ended.
So this morning I didn't have a chance to give you the conclusion to my weekend. When I arrived back home on Sunday from my great weekend of hanging out with our junior board and tailgating with friends, this is what I was greeter with.



I guess I wasn't surprised that the Green Jacket terrorists attacked our house. I mean R3 had warned me that this was a little bit of a tradition. R3 had most of it picked up when I had gotten back, but as you can see that Oak tree is really tall in our front yard, and someone had a pretty good arm on them! I guess I can't say I haven't been involved in any mischief before ;)!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...