Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Things are moving forward!

100 posts later...

Last night I was looking through my blog and realize that yesterday I posted my 100th blog! Who knew that when I started this blog back in April that I would actually have people following me, crystal.cattle is becoming my own brand and I am gaining more confidence in my abilities. I have to also thank my sister, Robyn Beazley and Ariana - they were really the first blogs that I started reading and they inspired me to start my own!

In other exciting news - I am joing the Young Producers Council Cattle Call Blog. My intro post went up on Saturday and I will be apart of a team of young people that all represent some portion of the industry. Am all also going to be helping Robyn as she continues to grow her exciting business venture - Copper West. Say tuned, if you have liked the Fat Turquoise Crosses post or Now These are Boots - you are going to love this.

Thanks for all your support and comments and here is to the next 100 posts!


7 comments:

  1. WOW...a hunder post! That is great Crystal! I check it almost every day! Thank you for the nice comments on my blog...I am glad at least someone other than my Mom reads what I have to say! :)

    Have a great week!
    www.arturoandwrenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 100th blog post!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am so happy you enjoyed my photography.

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography
    Blog of Note

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th post and keep 'em coming! That's quite an accomplishment. I hope to celebrate that anniversary someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Crystal! I LOVE following your blog and admire your passion for Agriculture and life. I'm lucky to have you as a friend - thanks for your sweet comments and your support. I look forward to reading your next 100!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! As I said before - you have inspired me in so many ways - keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Crystal! Thanks for the shout-out too! Look forward to hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your awesome comments. I enjoy reading many of your blogs as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...