Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sneak Peak

It all goes live tomorrow...

I have been talking some this month about the national advertising campaign that my boss and I have been working on. This will be the first time the association is taking a multi-dimensional approach with their marketing. The campaign will be seen in print, online and television. Tomorrow will be the big unveiling! I am pretty excited that I have had the opportunity to be apart of this project. Not always do young, budding professional get to be involved at this level, and I am very grateful for that. So hear are the first two TV/Internet ad spots. Print ads to come tomorrow!





3 comments:

  1. Crystal...WAY COOL! Congrats on the completion of the huge project. Can not wait to see more!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Wrenn
    www.arturoandwrenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Crystal. These are great. Especially like the second one. I am sure these will be a big success.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the unveiling. Can't wait to see the videos when I get home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...