Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A little bit of home...

This summer my family has been working on get one of our herdsires ready for the fall show season. My family raises Simmental cattle, back in Alberta, Canada. We have both reds and blacks, and dad has always taught me that strong cow families are the way to build a strong foundation to your herd.

Last spring mom and dad and Beechinor Bros. bought IPU Revolution172U from Labatte Simmentals. You can click here to see his full pedigree, he's out of what we like to think is a real strong cow family. Hopefully, we'll have some real crackerjack calves (that's what we call a good one) out of him come January.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...