Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Heading on out

... a little work, a little fun.

Today I am headed out for the Certified Angus Beef  Annual Conference, in Scottsdale, Arizona. I am pretty excited because of the people that I have talked to, that have taken in the conference, they all say it is one of the best industry events they have ever gone to. The participants will include a combination of packers, food distributors,  restaurant owners, meat cutters, grocery store reps, food service people, feedlot owners, chefs, farmers and ranchers - you get the point - pretty much anyone that is involved with the brand. My role will be the official photographer for the event, as well my boss and I will be doing a little video work as well. So that means I should have lots of photos for you when I return.

I'll be gone until Sunday, so in the meantime I hope you have a wonderful week. I would say its going to be a rather nice event by looking at the hotel photos! I also have some exciting news to share with you when I return about two new opportunities I am going to be involved with. And don't forgot the TheShowText.com giveaway, the deadline is tomorrow at 6:00 PM. Good luck!

The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...