Thursday, September 10, 2009

A group effort

Putting our heads together.

At work I thought that is was about time that we put together a little video on our own work. My boss is also always telling me how important it is to get my work out in front of other people. We have a young kid in the office (I say he is a kid and he isn't that much younger than me!) that does some great video editing. So, between our editing, wordsmith and photography skills we were able to come up with this little number.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this video!! Congrats to your team. I look forward to your help making a movie to brand Copper West one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can make our own Victoria Secretish/Copper West runway show video!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...