Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Getting recognition


Wish I was there, but at least my photo got to go.
This past week was the Ag Media Summit which is hosted by the Livestock Publications Council, a professional organization that I belong to.

I had entered a brochure I did for the I am Am video that I posted awhile ago, and then entered two of my photos. I found out today that my brochure got an honorable mention in the brochures, flyers and direct mail pieces. My photo got third in the Livestock Division. Pretty good considering my boss won the Livestock category and then was chosen as the Best of the Bunch!

This is one of my favorite pictures. Just wish I would have taken a vertical of it too!
Congrats to all the other winners. I know my friends Laura and Jamie Rae had an honorable mention in the website category.  To see all the results click here!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What did Eric win with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girl! That photo is amazing, as is your video. I didn't get to see the brochure, but look forward to it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You do wonderful work - I very much enjoy looking at all of your photos and watching the videos you have done. Hats off to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...