Thursday, June 18, 2009

Some inspiration

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

It has been a crazy week, hence the lack of blog posts! My roommate just got possession of her house last week, so we have been busy painting up a storm (don't worry I will have before and after pictures!) Sometime things get tough, but the video below always gives me inspiration. Last summer we worked on a project called I am Angus for the 125th Anniversary of the American Angus Association, and the video below was on the segments. It was a great opportunity to meet Clinton, and now he is interning in our office this summer. 

I hope you all enjoy and remember the weekend is just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. Crystal,

    I had never seen this video before now, and I must say it brought tears to my eyes. You are very lucky to have been part of such a moving experience, and the American Angus Association is lucky to have such a great member and intern!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...