Friday, April 3, 2009

Wedding Season has begun...

The 2nd of 10...
This summer (from March until September) I have ten weddings to attend. Another invitation just arrived in the mail today. I attended the first last weekend in Manhattan, KS. Brandy Valek, one of the first friends I made when I got down here got married. The wedding was lots of fun, despite the snow/ice snow that morning. (It did make for awesome engagement picture the next day... more on that later.)


This weekend I am traveling with cgood to Burlington, CO to Case Gabel and Kelsi Hartley's wedding. I met Case through my great friend Christie. Christie and I always made a point to remind Case what a better school K-State was than CSU. Christie and I judged together at Butler and K-State, and it was quite a struggle to get Christie to come to K-State since her family is from Colorado. As Christie's mom always said, "She had her K-State sweater shirt on, but underneath was wearing her green and gold panties. Their invitation was super cute. Definitely, one of the top three of the ones on our fridge so far! I'll have updates when I get back. 



2 comments:

  1. I had a great time with you at the Wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't break anyone's nose trying to catch the bouguet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...