Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quote of the Day

Sitting in a Doctor's office.

Yesterday, I had a Doctor's appointment. Of course while you are waiting (and you always have to wait) you are looking for things to preoccupy your mind with. I noticed a poster that had something to do with the alphabet of achieving or something like that. A was for attitude, B was for something else, so on, so on. Nothing too mind stimulating until I got to E!

E= Effort creates opportunities. 

I love it. It is so true. I think its going to be my new motto. And yesterday it even started to come true. In February I did a video for K-State's annual Legacy Bull Sale. I did it for free, it was good practice for me and I wanted to give back to my alma mater. I worked really hard at promoting it and from the time the video was launched until sale day more than 900 people watched the video. Now it is well over a 1,000 views. Anyways, yesterday I got a call from K-State's Animal Science Department head about a historical video project and they want me to do it! My extra effort created an opportunity! I hope all your extra effort creates some awesome opportunities for you too!

Have a great Easter, I am off to Manhattan to see my best friend and hang out at a hog sale! My stories to come out of that I am sure. 

3 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! Congrats on the video opportunity!! Pay it Forward - it will always come back to you 10 fold! Love ya Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crystal...that is awesome! I love the quote. It is great and so true!

    See ya later!
    Wrenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal,
    Congrats on the video! I'll be here all summer, and would love to "assist" you again. (Whether or not that means be in the way and ask lots of questions, I'm not sure...)

    See you soon,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...