Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's almost here

Another little taste of texas country...

So Calf Fry is less than a week away! Cgood and I are going to be making to road trip together Thursday afternoon. I have been continuing to add more music to my Ipod to stock up for the ride. It seems like we went through all the songs twice on our last road trip to Case's wedding, so it's time for some new ones.

This time I am featuring Randy Rogers. I have seen him numerous times in concert and love him. The first song on the playlist "Kiss Me In the Dark," is one of my favorites! Again and One Woman are recent adds (Thanks to Robin's suggestion!) 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...