5. Travel outside the country (can't be Canada)
Although, we did take a whirlwind trip back home to Alberta in July, the big out of country trip was to Punta Cana in May. It was awesome. Two of our best friends get engaged while we were down there. We've been in on the secret since last fall and I got to play sneaky photographer to capture the engagement. I don't think I have ever shook that bad while taking a photo!
The vacation was the perfect escape before a busy summer. We loved the Dominican and would definitely go back. We stayed at the Melia Caribe Tropical and it was fantastic. Not too crowded, the staff was so nice, food was good, and the setting was beautiful.
19. I fully cleaned out my car and the boy's Jeep, not sure how long it stayed that way!
27. I planted flowers and herbs in my cinder block planter. They have only died about three times this summer do to me not watering them. These little pink flowers are awesome because no matter how hard I have tried to kill them they still have survived!
39. I have completed reading five books. Since I discovered that I like listening to audiobooks this has become much easier. The last book was Antelope in the Living Room and it was awesome. So funny and lots of truth in this book. The Rural Housewives Book Club is just starting to read this book and I would definitely recommend it.
15. Go to a concert - I am really excited to get this one crossed off. We are going to see the Zac Brown band in Chicago in September as a 30th birthday present to the boy. It has been such a long time since I have been to a concert and the fact that it is at Wrigley Field makes it that much more exciting. Now I need to figure out what I am going to wear!
Do you have a 101 in 1001 list? If so comment with a link below I would love to read what goals you have accomplished or are working towards.